Tooth pain over the weekend?
When you have a toothache everything else takes a back seat. Tooth pain can flare up unannounced, over the weekend, or when your schedule is the most hectic. But you need to remember, pain is a signal that something is wrong and sometimes a problem doesn’t disappear even if the pain subsides.
If you are not sure whether or not you are having a true dental emergency, answer the following questions:
- Are your gums or teeth bleeding?
- Are you in severe pain?
- Do you have any loose teeth?
- Have you been hit in the face or mouth?
- Do you have any swelling in the mouth or facial area?
- Do you have any bulges, swelling or knots in your gums?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be having a dental emergency and should call our office to schedule an appointment.
Comfort Dental reserves time in our daily schedules for emergency patients. Call now to see Dr. Rizkalla.
We’ll keep you smiling!